Ella & Justin enjoy facilitating small YOGA RETREATS for women and men. With a limit on 6 guests, these Retreats are intimate and restful. The Retreats begin on a Friday afternoon and conclude around 12.00noon on the Sunday.
The intention of the small Retreats, is to practice both Vinyasa Flow and Restorative Yoga, have quiet time, eat organic wholesome food and rest, restore and renew the body/mind.
The Reteats always include a hike in the high country, or a bike ride around the district and massages (however all planned activities are optional). There is a strict NO device policy and plenty of YOU time to just relax in a bubble bath or read a book. The Retreats are tailored to suit the groups needs:
Recent Retreat testimonal: October 2019
- Enjoyed being closer to town this year, and being able to walk everywhere
- Loved the yoga & food
- Really enjoyed Mum gaining her confidence back
- Loved your gentle approach
- Really enjoyed the Volcanic Hot Rocks in Restorative
- I really enjoy the whole holistic approach to yoga and that you created an environment (home) that is chemical free - keen to learn more about how you live and your rituals and routines and how I can know implement some of these into my home/day.
- I really enjoyed learning about you as a person and you as a Mother & Wife
- I loved that we instantly felt welcome and comfortable, the moment the Retreat begun
- It was lovely having meals and snacks cooked for us and they where healthy and filling
- The meditation sessions where divine
- Perhaps a cooking class to teach us how to make the bliss balls together could be a nice activity next time we visit
- The accomodation and Retreat weekend had a wonderful energetic vibe to it
- All the food served was delicious
- I loved the Young Living essential oils
- Thank you for bringing meditation into my life
Michelle, Christie and Robyn