Fields of YOGA studio is located at 3/5 Collopy Street, Mansfield, North East Victoria.
Opposite, and 1 house up from the Mansfield Library. We are on the bottom level in studio 3. Look for the FIELDS OF YOGA SIGN OUT THE FRONT.
Ella teaches Slow Vinyasa Flow, Supported Restorative Yoga, Meditation and KIDS Yoga. Ella completed the Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training with Applied Intergrative Movement Specialist, Carl Montgomery and Anatomy & Senior Yoga teacher, Jenni Morrison Jack, Simon Borg-Olivier and Sarah Fletcher in 2016. Prior to that, Ella successfully completed the 12 month Advanced Diploma of YOGA with Australian Yoga Academy, over 500 hours in Teacher Training. In late March, Ella completed a 5 day immersion with Donna Farhi - Befriending the Body, Befriending the Self. Ella teaches from the heart and encourages healthy & natural movement patterns, that are anotomically and energetically researched.
Ella is a Level 1 registered YOGA TEACHER with YOGA AUSTRALIA, this means updating and renewing yoga skills and teacher trainings that are a part of Professional Development. Other trainings have been: Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with the Australian College of Classical Yoga and in 2017, Ella certified as an Austswim Teacher, teaching SWIMMING @ YMCA. Pool Yoga is a new concept, which Ella created and teaches at Mansfield YMCA.
I love YOGA as it moves stagnant energy into feelings of relaxation, calmness and safety and creates a further connection to yourself. It is a practice that supports you to be more present, grounded and earthed and if you DO THE WORK/PRACTICE that suits you, as an individual, it is an anchor for natural health and wellbeing. I feel passionate about looking after the internal space of myself and my students.
YOGA has connected me to my true self and to amazingly like minded people who are on this planet to make positive change through self study and unconditional service for others. My other loves are LIFE & ADVENTURE: Reading great books, hikking in the outdoors, swimming, travelling to off the map places and spending quality loving time with my family. I am a passionate mother nature lover and feel very strongly about learning from the natural world and science.
VINYASA FLOW - Gracefully moving the body with the breath. Will lengthen and strengthen muscles and helps with spinal health, circulation and joint mobilisation. Flow into a deep meditation. Postures can be modified and suits all levels.
RESTORATIVE - A systematic method producing deep relaxation into the subconscious mind, Supported Restorative Yoga, releases tension on three levels; muscular, emotional and mental. Through the guidance of an experienced teacher and in a comfortable position, you learn to induce your own state of relaxation. Moving away from outer experiences, through breath work and postures that are a joy to be in, you consciously turn inward, cultivating your own inner knowing, culminating in a renewed sense of harmony and wellness. All students are encouraged to explore this powerful practice - no previous yoga experience is required.
KIDS YOGA - Kids Yoga is fun and interative. The children learn basic YOGA postures, interative and creative YOGA games, Yoga Nidra (the sleep of YOGA) and once a month, we do a specialized class such as: Tea Ceremonies, Rock Mandalas or Walking meditations. Kids Yoga ages are: 5-12 years.
* Mentors: All the amazing YOGA teahers that I have been blessed to train with
* Sensing Within Sidsel Henriksen - The Retreat Yoga - Yoga & Young Living Essential Oils Workshop (3 hours) 2018
* Donna Farhi - Befriending the Body - Befriending the Self (32.5 hours) 2018
* AUSTSWIM Certification 2017
* Energetic Presence - Vinyasa Class - Danielle Sherlock (3 hours) 2017
* Strengthen Your Asana - (AYA) - Jodi Sheafe (3 hours) 2017
* Winter Warmer Workshop - Sidsel Yoga - Young Living 100% pure grade essential oils (3 hours), 2017
* Public Master Class - Simon Borg-Olivier (3 hours) 2017
* Supported Restorative Yoga Teacher Training, Australian College of Classical Yoga (5.5 hours), 2017
* Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training, Ihana Yoga (150 hours), 2016
* Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis, 2016/2017
* Certificate in Safeguarding Children YMCA VIC, 2016
* Working with Children Check VIC
* Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teacher Training, Australian Yoga Academy (350 hours)
* Personalize your practice Sidsel Yoga @ Time for YOGA, Armadale (4 hours)
* Australian Yoga Conference, Sydney, Leslie Kaminoff, (14 hours)
* Connecting to the Core Workshop (AYA): Margaux Lovett (5 hours)
* The Art of Adjustment @ Ihana Yoga: Jenni Morrison Jack (5 hours)
* The Art of Adjustment @ Australian Yoga Academy: Dominique Salerno (5 hours)
* YIN A Whole Body Flow, Mysan Sidbo (AYA) Master Class (8 hours)
* Certificate in Equine Myofunctional Therapy, National College of Traditional Medicine
* Declor Spa Treatment Certificate, DECLEOR
ELLA HOSTED THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS:
Carl Montgomery - Healthy Movement Patterns & Enteric Gut Health 3 hours
Shayne Mitchell - Body Bliss Mother's Day Workshop 3 hours
Sidsel Hollingsworth - Winter Warmer Young Living Essential Oils Workshop 3 hours
Anna Bunkin - Iyengar - Partner Workshop 2 hours
Nic Aunger - Mansfield Meditation Workshop (Buddhist Tradition) 3 hours