ABOUT ELLA MCRAE & FIELDS OF YOGA:
Ella teaches Vinyasa Flow, Supported Restorative Yoga, Meditation and Teen Bean Yoga. Ella completed the Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training with Applied Intergrative Movement Specialist, Carl Montgomery and Anatomy & Senior Yoga teacher, Jenni Morrison Jack. This training also presented the opportunity to learn from Simon Borg-Olivier in 2016. And just last month, Ella was able to practice with Simon again. Prior to Post Grad studies, Ella successfully completed a 12 month Advanced Diploma of YOGA with Australian Yoga Academy, over 500 hours and continuing in Teacher Training.
WATCH THIS SPACE: In 2020 Ella will offer the Young Living essential oil RAINDROP massage technique. Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines unique, targeted massage and energy approaches with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. The technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of nurturing harmony—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
TEACHER TRAININGS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Simon Borg-Olivier - Energise, nourish and strengthen your body while developing blissful, grounded calmness (6 hours)
* Personalize your practice Sidsel Yoga @ Time for YOGA, Armadale (4 hours)
* Mindfullness & Meditation for Children - Ann Love of Mindful Moments - (6 hours) 2018
* Introduction to Iyengar - Vanessa Hewson (2 hours) 2018
* Mental Health First Aid YOUTH (16 hours) 2018
* Sensing Within Sidsel Hollingsworth - The Retreat Yoga - Yoga & Young Living Essential Oils Workshop (3 hours) 2018
* Donna Farhi - Befriending the Body - Befriending the Self (32.5 hours) 2018
* AUSTSWIM Certification 2017
* Energetic Presence - Vinyasa Class - Danielle Sherlock (3 hours) 2017
* Strengthen Your Asana - (AYA) - Jodi Sheafe (3 hours) 2017
* Winter Warmer Workshop - Sidsel Yoga - Young Living 100% pure grade essential oils (3 hours), 2017
* Public Master Class - Simon Borg-Olivier (3 hours) 2017
* Supported Restorative Yoga Teacher Training, Australian College of Classical Yoga (5.5 hours), 2017
* Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis, 2018/2019
* Certificate in Safeguarding Children YMCA VIC, 2016
* Working with Children Check VIC
* Australian Yoga Conference, Sydney, Leslie Kaminoff, (14 hours)
* Connecting to the Core Workshop (AYA): Margaux Lovett (5 hours)
* The Art of Adjustment @ Ihana Yoga: Jenni Morrison Jack (5 hours)
* The Art of Adjustment @ Australian Yoga Academy: Dominique Salerno (5 hours)
* YIN A Whole Body Flow, Mysan Sidbo (AYA) Master Class (8 hours)
* Certificate in Equine Myofunctional Therapy, National College of Traditional Medicine
* Declor Spa Treatment Certificate, DECLEOR
Ella has been teaching all over North East Victoria for 7 years and still attends Teacher Trainings and insightful Workshops to enhance her knowledge and learn new skills. Yoga means UNION & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. YOGA helps everyone to gain a deep understanding of themselves. It is a practice. The benifits are: lengthening and strengthening muscles through the entire body, breathing naturally and fully helps us to remain present, which brings the body, mind and soul into balance.
Each practice is coupled with a corresponding YL essential oil. The classes are a wellbeing experience, that focus on nautral breathing, natural movement patterns, spinal health and clearing the mind through moving and still meditation.
Fields of YOGA Studio is based right in the heart of town, @ 1/30 Nolan Street, Mansfield. Look for our sign at the front door.
We focus on high quality yoga classes that accomodate a maxiumum on 6 students.
Bookings are advised for all classes. See the main page and classes page
Fields of YOGA studio is located in the Jamieson Community Town Hall each Monday. Dates are listed on the class page.
9.30am @ Jamieson Town Hall