Fields of YOGA studio base is located at 13 Highett Street Mansfield @ The Space, 13 Highett Street
Fields of YOGA studio base is located in the Jamieson Community Town Hall every Monday in the main street.
* NEW SPRING KIDS YOGA CLASS BEGINS Thursday 26th September 2019
ABOUT ELLA MCRAE & FIELDS OF YOGA:
Ella teaches Vinyasa Flow, Supported Restorative Yoga, Meditation and KIDS Yoga. Ella completed the Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training with Applied Intergrative Movement Specialist, Carl Montgomery and Anatomy & Senior Yoga teacher, Jenni Morrison Jack. This training also presented the opportunity to learn from Simon Borg-Olivier in 2016. Prior to Post Grad studies, Ella successfully completed a 12 month Advanced Diploma of YOGA with Australian Yoga Academy, over 500 hours in Teacher Training.
OTHER QUALIFCATIONS & TEACHER TRAININGS:
* Personalize your practice Sidsel Yoga @ Time for YOGA, Armadale (4 hours)
* Mindfullness & Meditation for Children - Ann Love of Mindful Moments - (6 hours) 2018
* Introduction to Iyengar - Vanessa Hewson (2 hours) 2018
* Mental Health First Aid YOUTH (16 hours) 2018
* Sensing Within Sidsel Hollingsworth - The Retreat Yoga - Yoga & Young Living Essential Oils Workshop (3 hours) 2018
* Donna Farhi - Befriending the Body - Befriending the Self (32.5 hours) 2018
* AUSTSWIM Certification 2017
* Energetic Presence - Vinyasa Class - Danielle Sherlock (3 hours) 2017
* Strengthen Your Asana - (AYA) - Jodi Sheafe (3 hours) 2017
* Winter Warmer Workshop - Sidsel Yoga - Young Living 100% pure grade essential oils (3 hours), 2017
* Public Master Class - Simon Borg-Olivier (3 hours) 2017
* Supported Restorative Yoga Teacher Training, Australian College of Classical Yoga (5.5 hours), 2017
* Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis, 2018/2019
* Certificate in Safeguarding Children YMCA VIC, 2016
* Working with Children Check VIC
* Australian Yoga Conference, Sydney, Leslie Kaminoff, (14 hours)
* Connecting to the Core Workshop (AYA): Margaux Lovett (5 hours)
* The Art of Adjustment @ Ihana Yoga: Jenni Morrison Jack (5 hours)
* The Art of Adjustment @ Australian Yoga Academy: Dominique Salerno (5 hours)
* YIN A Whole Body Flow, Mysan Sidbo (AYA) Master Class (8 hours)
* Certificate in Equine Myofunctional Therapy, National College of Traditional Medicine
* Declor Spa Treatment Certificate, DECLEOR
Ella has been teaching all over North East Victoria for 6 years and still attends Teacher Trainings and insightful Workshops to enhance and learn new skills.
Yoga means UNION & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. YOGA helps everyone to gain a deep understanding of themselves. It is a practice, not a competion. The benifits are: lenthening and strengthening muscles through the entire body, breathing naturally and fully helps us to remain present, brings the mind, body and soul into balance.
Ella's other true loves are: Family, travel, nature, energetic sciences, and her two fury friends Kish & Jack.